Friday, February 10, 2012

DAY 5 End of Week 1 - Let's Finish it All Up!

In my absence yesterday with the Ski/Board Race Team you all had some work to do on Triologies in Pictures and some other things.  Let's finish that all off today and let's figure out the best way for you to get me your work - in the past we've relied on the Classes - Kovich folder but nowadays so many of your are using your own devices and might now have access to the school's drives so we can figure this out as a group.  I'll learn a lot from you today.

Consider this in regards to Multiple Intelligence:
"If I know that you're good at music I can predict with about zero percent accuracy whether you'll be good at other things."
Howard Gardner, father of modern Multiple Intelligence Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment